Birthday Awesomeness
I had an AWESOME birthday yesterday! Here's how it went down:
*Spent the day with my baby doll.
![]() |
| Sportin' our flip flops! |
*Put our new stroller together all by myself.
After looking forward to it for days and having it show up on my birthday, I couldn't wait for Richard to come home and help me. I'm so excited to take Olivia out in it today!
![]() |
| In Step Grand Safari Swivel Wheel Jogger--ain't she a beaut? |
*Went to Maddox for a delicious top sirloin steak!
*Got home and noticed a few extra vehicles parked out front. Thanks to my very amazing (and sneaky) husband I spent the rest of the night talking and laughing with some of my dearest and best friends! Thanks, Babe!



Definitely a SPECIAL day! Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you got your stroller, you are going to LOVE going on walks with baby.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's warm weather finally for it!