How I spent my Spring Vacation
Richard had Spring Break at the end of last week and beginning of this week and we tried to cram as many projects and do as many fun things as possible. I think we succeeded!
PROJECTS
| Richard has been working on building closet doors and was able to finish them this week. |
| He started building shelves in our office closet. |
| With A LOT of help from our good friend Trevor, our changing table is really close to being finished. More pics coming soon. |
DADDY TIME
We always have more fun when Daddy's home!
EASTER SUNDAY
Easter Sunday was wonderful. I had to laugh, though, when as soon as we sat down at church, Olivia started crying. She's got a great memory from her blessing a few weeks ago:)
The talks on Jesus Christ were beautiful. I am so grateful for the great plan of our Heavenly Father. He sent us here to learn and grow with loving families and made it possible, through the Savior's Atonement and Resurrection, to return and live with Him again. What a wonderful time of year this is to remember all that our Savior has done for us!
Sunday afternoon we had the opportunity to attend our oldest nephew's Priesthood ordination to the office of Priest. I can't believe he's already 16! They're all growing up so fast! It was fun to spend the evening with family.
![]() |
| Livi in her Easter dress--and the tradition begins! |
FAMILY TOGETHERNESS
We had a picnic play date on Monday at Willow Park.
There was pizza and a walk around the zoo.
| Little Talker |
| Little Tease |
| Cute Cousins |
| Love 'em! |
![]() |
| I think we wore her out with all this family togetherness ;) |



Comments
Post a Comment