I Fly
One thing to be said for Olivia's preschool is they have AWESOME field trips!
This time they went to I Fly, which is an indoor skydiving simulation in a vertical wind tunnel. She kept thinking she got to actually skydive like mommy and daddy and wanted to know where the plane was. Sorry, girlie, you'll have to wait a few years.
They first had a little training session.
Then they went in the tank and got a feel for the strong winds that the fan makes.
She was so excited when they came out and was the first one to volunteer to get suited up and go.
I don't know where her bravery and energy comes from. She's a lot like me now but I was a lot more reserved and scared to try new things when I was
her age. Something like this would have made for a wet-suit instead of a jumpsuit if you catch my drift.
Earplugs
The pictures turned out lousy and I was kicking myself that I didn't think to do a video. Duh! But we have the memory and I don't think she's going to forget anytime soon.
After I Fly we went downstairs to rock climb.
Determination was written in huge lettering on the wall and I felt like that was the word of the day.
She tried for some time to get up the wall
lots of different ways.
And she finally did it!
Now, how to get down.


















Comments
Post a Comment