Luck O' The Lemons

We don't do too much for St. Patrick's Day around here except wear green. I was thinking to myself how funny it is that I can go the whole year not worrying a smidge about what color I'm wearing and then St. Patrick's rolls around and here I am 30 years old (31 now) and I still feel like I have to wear green so I don't get pinched. And half the time it's a chore to even find anything green in my closet. 

Lucky to go to school. And lucky to have rainbows on our wall every morning the sun is shining.



Lucky he kept this hat on long enough to take the picture.


Lucky to have my sister and parents here visiting for the weekend so we could go see Beauty and the Beast together.


We're both goofballs!


Lucky Eloise gets my sense of humor even if Alvin doesn't yet.




Lucky to have a Poppy who is always willing to read to you.


Lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Richard and I went on an afternoon date to the mountains. We hiked to a spring run-off waterfall. It was the perfect spring day!





Lucky I'm in love with my best friend (sappy, I know, but it's true)



Comments