Potty Doll Face
I was dreading the moment when I would need to potty train another child. It did not go as smoothly as I would have liked with my first and I was really dragging my feet and kept postponing. And then one morning I woke up and said, "Yeah, okay. Let's do this." She quite literally trained in a day, maybe two. And from then on we were mostly just working out the kinks; she had to learn how to do all the logistics.
This really should be a picture of me looking all proud and accomplished because I feel like jumping for joy and giving people high-fives every time I think of how easy it was to train this kid. Can I get a sticker!? But really it was all her. And the fact that she was beyond ready. Which is where I went wrong with Olivia. She got the concept down just as fast but it was all in the details that she couldn't do on her own.
Bunny got some new undies and so did Eloise.
Chocolate chips make a good incentive to keep both of us going.
I wasn't planning on doing a big prize but we found this doll at D.I. for $4 and I couldn't pass it up. After Eloise filled up her sticker chart a second time she earned her 'Potty Doll'. Note to self if you're going to label a toy in anyway, give it an actual name or your child will end up calling it whatever you did to begin with. She is now and will for the foreseeable future be known as Potty Doll.
So proud of you, Doll Face! You did it!










Comments
Post a Comment