Fall is here!

I love this time of year...leaves changing, crisp, cool air, corn mazes, sweaters, fall decorations, costumes, soups and cider, and I could go on and on. I also love it because we finally get back into our "normal" productive routines. Instead of just throwing something together for dinner, which is what I do most days in the summer and what I don't have time for anymore, I have to get a little more creative and plan ahead. I've been using the crock pot like crazy, pinning quick, easy recipes (and actually trying them out!) and planning weekly menus. It's been wonderful and I have more time to devote to things I would rather be doing than cooking! F.Y.I. I'm going to start posting my favorite recipes, tutorials and other fun things I've tried lately. You've been fairly warned. I've got to do something with all this freed-up time, right? 

And because a blog post, just wouldn't be a blog post without a picture and because we haven't taken any fall pictures for this year, yet...here's one of me from our hike to the Wind Caves a couple years ago.
 Happy Fall everyone!

Comments