Thankful Thursday--Family

I know I already mentioned them last week but today and always I am THANKFUL for my little family. 
Richard is so considerate of my feelings. He is constantly putting my needs ahead of his own, works hard to provide for us and fulfill his priesthood responsibilities, makes me laugh every single day and helps me see the good. He empowers me! I love him with all my heart!  
Olivia is my joy! She is still so fresh from heaven that I feel uplifted just being around her. She does new, amazing things everyday that makes me wonder who the real teacher is in this relationship. I feel honored to be her mom.

It is an incredible thing, eternity. Just the thought of getting to hold on to my dear ones forever brings me peace and true happiness. I continue to look forward to eternity but something that Richard and I have been striving for since our wedding day is to avoid the "we'll be happy whens" and enjoy each moment...to live happily ever...NOW!

Comments