Thankful Thursday-The Choice

This week I am tremendously THANKFUL for my country and the amazing privilege I have to vote! For the freedom of choice! The election didn't turn out as I had hoped, but we each had the right to voice our opinions in this great democracy and, for better or worse, the choice was made. I don't know what the next few years will bring, but Obama is my President and I will pray for him and hope he makes wise decisions for America.

President Harold B. Lee said,

"Men may fail in this country, earthquakes may come, seas may heave beyond their bounds, there may be great drought, disaster, and hardship, but this nation, founded on principles laid down by men whom God raised up, will never fail."
We need not fear what man can do because ultimately God is in charge!
Doctrine and Covenants 30:11 And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you. Amen.

Comments