Thankful Thursday
You may or may not be familiar with the term Thankful Thursday, where people update their blogs, websites, or other social media with what they're thankful for on Thursday {or on a weekly basis} rather than only doing it on Thanksgiving day. I think it's a terrific idea so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. For the month of November, at least, I will be posting a Thankful Thursday Thought. Feel free to leave your own thankful thoughts in the comment section, or better yet, begin your own Thankful Thursdays or call them what you will. I'm hoping through this process, each of us will become more aware of and appreciative for the many, Many blessings in our lives.
Tonight I am THANKFUL for the Relief Society organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and for the wonderful BC South Stake R.S. leaders and committee that put on a wonderful program and dinner for us tonight. It was great to have the night off (thank you Richard!), to socialize with other women, and to be reminded that I am a daughter of God. I so needed the spiritual uplift!

Oh, I couldn't make it because Billy worked late. It sounds like it was good as usual though.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I'm also thankful for R.S. to feel like we have a sisterhood; help and strength and friendships.