Thankful Thursday--Thanksgiving!

This year we spent a very restful Thanksgiving with friends and family in Heber, Ut. I got off easy and only had to bring a fruit salad. With all I've had going on lately, I was okay with that! We ate a delicious Thanksgiving meal, relaxed, went on a walk, Skyped with my parents and watched 'Brave' projected up on the wall.

 The next day we had waffles for breakfast, danced in the living room and played cards until it was time to leave.

I am THANKFUL this year for opportunities that help me to learn and grow. Some experiences have been painful, others have given me the chance to stretch myself and do things I never thought possible. I know that Heavenly Father is in charge and that if we let Him, He will guide us from one opportunity to the next and make us into something wonderful! I am also extremely THANKFUL for my many family members and especially for my dear husband and baby girl.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments