We went to Ogden last night to run some errands. After we got done at the first store, we decided that we needed to go on a date instead of continuing on with our long list of things to do. This is our first date since having Olivia. We've been a little apprehensive about taking her out to a restaurant or taking her out anywhere, really. But she did great. She slept the whole time and fussed only a little on our way home. We went to El Matador Restaurant for dinner. The food is good and the atmosphere is fun. Richard took me there on a surprise date a year or so ago and it has become one of my favorite places to eat. My favorite menu item is the sopapillas. They serve them hot with honey butter and they are fantastic! I was first introduced to sopapillas when I was a little kid living in New Mexico and I just love 'em. We didn't have our camera with us so I guess a few google images will have to do this time.
 |
| El Matador |
 |
| Sopapillas |
That was always my favorite restaurant when I was growing up. I love it there! It's such a fun place with yummy food!
ReplyDelete