1 Month

Where has the time gone!? Our sweet baby girl is already one month old! It's been great getting to know her and learn all her funny little quirks. Here are some of our favorite things about Olivia:
  • She coos, sighs, and grunts while going to sleep or waking up. 
  • After finishing a scrumptious meal, she leans back and sticks one arm straight in the air as if raising it to ask a question and I can't resist calling on her, "Yes, Olivia, what would you like to say?" 
  • Her gas-bubble smiles are to die for!
  • She gets an inquisitive look on her face as she examines yours.
  • She has this cry where she sticks out her bottom lip and just sort of pouts and it is so pitiful but absolutely adorable.



Comments

  1. Oh so cute! I love the pic of you and Richard smashing her little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that collage, how fun! And so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, she sure is adorable! Can't believe how time flies! She'll be all grown up and saving China before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment