The Little Things
I so appreciate the little things Richard does. Like...
- when I go to add another diaper to the trash can in the morning and find he's emptied it and I didn't even have to ask.
- when he thanks me for a meal I fixed and tells me how much he liked it--even when it's just macaroni and cheese.
- when he wakes up early on Saturdays, which are his only days off, so he can work on our never-ending house projects.
- when he keeps playing games with me even though he thinks I beat him all the time. {not true!}
- when he notices that I've been up with Olivia during the night and offers to take the next shift so I can get some sleep.
- when he texts me while he's at work just to flirt and let me know he's thinking about me.
- when he helps with the dishes.
- when he makes me popcorn for a date night even though we've had it recently and he's sick of it.
- when he smiles at me and makes me feel beautiful.
- when he gets home from work and can hardly wait for Olivia to wake up so they can play together.
- when I find sweet little love notes in inconspicuous places.

You guys are WAY too cute and you are so lucky to have a man like Richard!
ReplyDelete